The APICS exam is based on:
– A single final exam comprising a computer based test (CBT) held at test centres throughout the country.
– The CSCP program consists of three modules with an exam that reflects critical changes in the marketplace and in the evolving roles and responsibilities of supply chain managers.
Module 1 – Supply Chain Design
Module 2 – Supply Chain Planning and Execution
Module 3 – Supply Chain Improvements and Best Practices
– The exam is structured on 175 multiple-choice questions (150 operational and 25 pre-test). The pre-test questions are used for statistical purposes only and do not contribute to the final score. They are distributed randomly throughout the other questions. The candidate must answer all questions because there are no indications which are the operational questions and which are the pre-test questions.
You must have one of the following requirements to support taking the final exam:
– 3 years of experience in the Supply Chain area
– Possessing a CPIM, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, CPM, CSM, CPSM certification
– Degree (Bachelor’s degree or the international equivalent)