This notice is given pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs 196/03 – Code for the protection of personal data – to whoever is connecting to the corporate website of Advance Operations Management School Srl and benefit from the related web services starting from http://shop.advanceschool.org.
This information is provided only for the site mentioned above and not to other websites which may be accessed through links.
http://shop.advanceschool.org site is owned and operated by Advance Operations Management School Srl guarantees the observance of the legislation on protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03).
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
1) Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during normal operation, some personal data that are later sent implicitly through the Internet communication protocols.This information is not collected to be associated with identified, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc..) and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the site and to check its correct functioning and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
2) Data provided spontaneously by users / visitors
If users / visitors connecting to this website send their personal information to access certain services or to make requests through e-mail, this means the acquisition by Advance Operations Management School Srl e-mail address of the sender and / or any other personal data will be used exclusively to meet the demand or the supply of the service. The personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the disclosure is necessary to comply with the demands of the users / visitors themselves. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request or for data collection.
Method of treatment
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Optional supply of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, web users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Their absence can only lead to the impossibility to obtain what required.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of the above site take place at the corporate office of the data controller and / or at the headquarters of / and hosting company and / or management of the website and are only handled by technical personnel of the processor, or others charged with occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. The personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material is used only to perform the service or provision requested and are communicated to third parties only where this is necessary for that purpose.
The owner of the treatment
The holder of personal data is Advance Operations Management School Srl of Bologna, in Via M. D’Azeglio, 35 – 40123 – tel. +39 051 199 07 026 – fax. +39 051 08 22 618 – email firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s possible to know an updated version of this document and the updated list of data processors by sending a request by e-mail email@example.com .
Rights of interested parties
The subjects whose personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction (art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03).Pursuant to this Article shall have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.Requests should be sent to the data controller at the address listed above.
Information pursuant to article 13 Legislative Decree No.196/2003.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, we provide the following information:
1. The personal data you provide by filling in the form found in the “contacts” in the detail pages of the “services” of this website ( http://shop.advanceschool.org) and those contained in e-mails sent directly to addresses in the same area “contacts”, will be processed based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights or those of any your employees.
2. Such personal data will be processed, as well as to comply with the law, solely for the activities needed to receive and meet your requests for contact and / or information. The provision of data specified as mandatory in the “contacts” of the website, it is optional for the purposes mentioned above but the refusal to provide, in whole or in part, or failure to consent to data processing in the manner of points 4, 5 and 6 will make it impossible to receive and satisfy your requests for contact and / or information.
3. Your personal data may be retained longer than necessary to fulfill your request and may be used for future contact or sending information, promotional and advertising purposes or for communication to the addresses indicated in the application form ( telephone, fax, e-mail, post etc..) on our new products and services, or updates and new products and services that already exist or illustrated in this website. Your data may be used for these purposes only with your specific consent which may still be revoked at any time by letter in details below, the provision of data and consent for these purposes is optional and any refusal will not affect your ability to receive the information that have requested.
4. The processing of personal data shall be carried out with the help of electronic means (website, database, e-mail etc.). Using methods that ensure the security and confidentiality of the data. In particular, the data is sent using the application form of the “contact” form and request information about products is to enter the same data in a database and an e-mail message generated automatically by the software management of the website which will be sent directly to an address of Advance Operations Management School Srl. Databases and servers used for site management and storage of data can be located at the premises of the data controller or by external companies who provide hosting / housing.
5. For the purposes specified in paragraphs 2 and 3 shall not be requested and / or process personal data sensitive or judicial concern you. Except as specified in paragraph 3 of this statement, personal data type common to you provide will be kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes set out above.
6. The data you provide may be disclosed only when necessary to achieve the purposes described above in paragraphs 2 and 3, to certain subjects such as lawyers, tax consultants, service companies (printing, shipping, logistics, etc.), couriers, agents, dealers and employees. Other subjects may have accidentally aware of the data quality of company management and maintenance of the website during any maintenance and technical support of the website. In any case your personal data will be disclosed.
7. The holder of personal data is Advance Operations Management School Srl of Bologna, in Via M. D’Azeglio, 35 – 40123 – tel. +39 051 199 07 026 – fax. +39 051 08 22 618 – email firstname.lastname@example.org. t’s possible to know an updated version of this document and the updated list of data processors, speaking directly to the owner or person indicated above.
8.The holder of the treatment will apply to assert your rights as provided for in Article 7 of Legislative Decree No.196/2003, which for your convenience is reproduced below in full, and in particular to indicate the intention not to to receive advertising communications.
Article 7 Right of access to personal data and other rights
1.You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain the indication:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment with electronic instruments;
d) identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.